What is Clear Aligners and ClearCorrect?
Clear Aligners and ClearCorrect provide invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners will give you the beautiful straight teeth you've always wanted. And best of all, no one can tell you're wearing them. Clear Aligners or ClearCorrect is great for adults and teenagers.
What is Clear Aligners?
- Clear Aligners is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Clear Aligners uses a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets
- Clear Aligners has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide.
How Does Clear Aligners Work?
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move little by little, week by week - until they have straightened to the their final position
- You'll visit us about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 - 15 months and the average number of aligners during treatment is between 18 - 30, but both will vary from case to case.
How Are Aligners Made? You'd Be Amazed...
- The aligners are made through a combination of our expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
What is ClearCorrect?
ClearCorrect invisible braces are the clear and simple way to straighten your teeth so you can show off your smile!
Looking for an alternative to metal braces? ClearCorrect is the clear and simple choice. No wires. No brackets. Just clear, convenient comfort—every reason to smile.
With ClearCorrect, your dentist or orthodontist can straighten your teeth using a series of clear, custom, removable aligners. Each aligner moves your teeth just a little bit at a time until you eventually get straight teeth.
Do you want straighter teeth? Dr. K. Michael Murphy & Associates, LLC
can help! Call our Baltimore, MD dental office at
410-235-1233 to schedule your consultation today!