Clear Aligners: Invisalign and ClearCorrect in Baltimore, MD
Clear aligners such as Invisalign and ClearCorrect provide invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners will give you the beautiful straight teeth you've always wanted. And best of all, no one can tell you're wearing them. Invisalign or ClearCorrect is great for adults and teenagers.
What Are Clear Aligners?
- Clear Aligners are an invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Clear Aligners use a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets
- Clear Aligners have been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide.
How Do Clear Aligners Work?
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move little by little, week by week - until they have straightened to the their final position
- You'll visit us about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 - 15 months and the average number of aligners during treatment is between 18 - 30, but both will vary from case to case.
How Are Aligners Made? You'd Be Amazed...
- The aligners are made through a combination of our expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign invisible braces are the clear and simple way to straighten your teeth so you can show off your smile!
Looking for an alternative to metal braces? Invisalign is the clear and simple choice. No wires. No brackets. Just clear, convenient comfort—every reason to smile.
With Invisalign, your dentist or orthodontist can straighten your teeth using a series of clear, custom, removable aligners. Each aligner moves your teeth just a little bit at a time until you eventually get straight teeth.
Do you want straighter teeth? Dr. K. Michael Murphy & Associates, LLC
can help with clear aligners such as Invisalign! Call our Baltimore, MD dental office at
410-235-1233 to schedule your consultation today!