Botox is an FDA approved purified protein which is injected into targeted muscles and temporarily blocks nerve signals that cause muscle movements, essentially relaxing the muscles which reduces or eliminates fine line and wrinkles.
Within 3-5 days of the Botox injections, the treated facial muscles become temporary relaxed, causing the overlying skin to lay flat and unwrinkled. The untreated facial muscles contract in a normal fashion allowing facial expression to be unaffected.
Botox injections only take a few minutes and will remain effective for 3-6 months.
About Dermal Fillers
As skin ages, it begins to lose collage filled with hyaluronic acid.(HA). Collagen and HA add structure and volume to the face, therefore a lack of HA causes the skin to sag and wrinkle. That’s where dermal fillers come into play.
Dermal fillers are smooth injectable getls made from naturally occurring hyaluronic acid. Dermal fillers add volume to these deficient areas to restore your face to a more natural youthful appearance.
In just one short appointment, you will immediately see the esthetic results which last up to six months.
- Botox treatments only take a few minutes depending on the number of injection’s needed.
- The effects of treatment last of approximately 3 months.
- The use of Botox is very safe, however as with any medical procedure there are possible risks and side effects to be aware of when using Botox.
- Patient will begin to see results from their Botox treatment from 3-5 days following the procedure.
Dermal Fillers approved by the FDA are minimally invasive and very safe. As with any procedure, there are possible risks, the most common being post procedure bruising and swelling which is usually very minimal and resolves quickly.
Dermal fillers treatment typically take anywhere from 20-40 mins. And the amount of dermal filler needed will depend on volume loss and the areas you would like to restore to tis natural bealuty.
What’s Involved in Botox
TMJ therapy and treatments?
If you have TMJ Syndrome, headaches or migraine pain, and your healthcare professional determines you are a candidate for this treatment, your specific diagnosis and the severity of your condition will dictate how much Botox you will require.
Botox is injected into the affected head and neck muscles. Botox blocks nerve signals that cause muscles movements, essentially relaxing the muscles and reducing or eliminating facial pain.
Botox injections take only a few minutes and will remain effective for up to 3 months. Pain symptoms may return 3 months after your initial treatment. With a series of treatment. Botox can retain your muscle to relax and you will notice your symptoms resolve for longer periods of time.
You will also notice your facial esthetics will considerably improve. Facial wrinkles will disappear following the treatments. The jaw may even slim down. Creating a beautiful esthetic effect.
Your healthcare professional will help you feel great and look great all in the same treatment.
- Botox treatment for TMJ typically takes just a few minutes depending on the number of injections needed.
- Patients will begin to see results from their treatment with Botox within 3 – 5 days following the procedure.
- The effects of treatment last for approximately 3 months.
- After 2-3 treatments with Botox, many patients lose the habit which accompanies the repetitive grinding or clenching.
- The use of Botox is very safe, however, as with any medical procedure there are possible risk and side effects to be aware of when using Botox for TMJ treatment.